Monday, June 15, 2009

Exclusive: Why Obama Scares Chuck Norris





Why Obama scares me, too


© 2009

The New York Times missed the opportunity to publish a great op-ed letter to President Obama from Lou Pritchett, a former vice president of Procter & Gamble who worked for that company for 36 years until his retirement in 1989. So I thought I'd give his letter a little press through my syndicated column, and add a few more thoughts of my own.


Mr. Pritchett confirmed via Snopes that he was the author of the "open letter to President Obama": "I did write the 'you scare me' letter. I sent it to the NY Times but they never acknowledged or published it."


I think you'll readily see why any Left-leaning newspaper won't run it. Here's a copy:


Dear President Obama:...

No comments:

Post a Comment