Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Obama Claims He Won't Run GM, Then Explains How He Will Run GM

By Rush Limbaugh

I don't believe what I just heard except that I believe it. I can't believe I'm hearing it spoken by a leader in the United States of America, but of course I have to believe it because I heard it. But I still don't believe it. I cannot believe it! The news was depressing enough today before Obama gets up to announce how he doesn't want to run General Motors as he lays out how he's going to run General Motors. Good grief, my friends -- oh, ho-ho. Welcome to broadcast excellence hosted by me, Rush Limbaugh. Here we are on the EIB Network. Great to have you with us. The telephone number, 800-282-2882.

Cookie, get me -- and if nothing else, get me the last five minutes of what Obama said just now in his little announcement of the government taking over General Motors. I'm going to paraphrase it, but I want you to hear it yourself. Man, oh, man, oh, man. Folks, he just told the adult generation today that your life is not going to improve before you die. He just said things are not going to improve before you die, that what we're doing today is your sacrifice for your children and your grandchildren, that there are going to be further plant closings, there are going to be further job losses, there are going to be further dealership closings.

No comments:

Post a Comment